Here we go again. Apple has something more to show us. A little more like an iPad mini and various Mac updates maybe?
This will be interesting to see this keynote by Apple as this could be the first real product fully imaginated and defined since Steve Jobs departure and death. I’ll be looking at the following cues from the keynote:
- How is the iPad mini positionned and presented agains the iPad and the iPod touch?
- Will there be anything special to the iPad mini to differenciate it from the rest of the product line (content deal for iBooks for exemple) or maybe an Apple TV remote designed for the iPad mini.
- What will be the tag line for the iPad mini ads? “Smaller is always better”?
- Will there be a “one more thing” like an Apple TV SDK which would kick off an App Store for the ATV?
- Will Apple discontinue the iPad 2?
Besides the iPad mini, iTunes 11 is a sure thing and I’m anxious to get my hand on this thing as soon as it comes out.